Monday, July 7, 2014

oh hello - it's been awhile

Original Weight 320lbs
Lowest Weight 210
Current Weight 228 (frowny face)

Wow, I haven't blogged here since February. And in February I was talking about how I wasn't doing well.  AND I'm still not doing well. My lowest was around 215 (I did get to 210 for a minute) and now I am back up to 228...No Bueno.

I have a ton of excuses -- working nights (boy that does a number on your metabolism!), going to school, helping my husband with the social media part of his business, taking kids to their sports  events and practices -- ugh. But really they are all excuses. And I need to get over myself

Today I started a running program from Runner's World it's a lot like C25K but easier to do. I did about 8.5 minutes of running (okay, jogging) and 45 minutes of walking. I picked the hottest day of the year, during the hottest part of the day and thought I was.going.to.die. As a matter of fact I'm currently lying on the couch, computer on the floor, typing with one finger, trying not to smell myself -- it's not a pretty sight.

But I started.


3 comments:

  1. Ha! Good for you to get started again! I'm struggling too but right now in this moment am doing better...re-gain blows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kudos for starting to move on the hottest day. Maybe it will get easier from here??? Either way, good job and best of luck.

    ReplyDelete