Wednesday, May 30, 2012


So I'm in a weird mood today, I'm really tired, trying to get my last week of school done, I'm feeling overwhelmed by everything, my house is a mess, I can't keep my schedule straight...Part of it, I think is this momentous life changing surgery that's going to happen in less-then-a-week (insert panicked scream right now) and I'm a bit freaked out, but also happy, excited, apprehensive, curious, calm! 

So what have I been doing today?

Blurting out to almost everyone that I'm going to be having this surgery.

So far, all I've gotten is positive feed back.

WOW.  So nice that that's what's happening, since we all know (see a few posts ago) that this hasn't always been the case.

I didn't really want to be so forthcoming about this....

I'm just nervous.

I should wear a muzzle when I'm nervous.

2 comments: