I have my interviews today, I'm super nervous. Think good thoughts for me :D.
This is not my recipe, I didn't even really doctor them up or change them much. I did use 8 eggs for a dozen 'cups' and used low sodium ham. I substituted skim milk for cream. Other than that I followed this blogger's recipe. These are my pictures though....I highly recommend them, they were super yummy, super easy and a great 'grab and go' high protein breakfast.
1. Spray the muffin pans with some PAM.
2. 'Cup' the ham into the muffin tins.
3. Place about a tbsp of shredded cheese at the bottom
4. Saute some veggies, I had some yellow onion and yellow pepper on hand.
5. Add it to the ham cup
6. Whip about 8 eggs and some milk together
7. pour into ham cups
8. Bake at 350 for about 20-25 minutes
9. Enjoy -- or put into tupperware to enjoy during the week
To reheat, place on microwave safe plate and nuke about 20-30 seconds.
Here is the nutritional info (not bad)
Saturated Fat: 2.3