1. What the heck...I'll try this, it looks fun. Not sure who started this or to whom to give credit, but my side bar of followed blogs indicates this is a popular post to do...so I'm in.
2. I have washed the clothes in my washer three times now. I keep forgetting to put them in the dryer.
3. I am loving this fall/autumn weather. I wish we had just two weeks of summer and just two weeks of winter and the rest of the year was fall and spring.
4. I cut up some jalapenos for the chili I made -- another reason to love fall -- and even though I've washed my hands like four times, my face under my nose and around my mouth are burning.
5. I touch my face way too much.
6. I sent home three kids with fevers today....the flu (influenza B to be more exact) has reared it's ugly head.
7. I need like three days locked in the house to get this place clean. It's driving me nuts, but there is not enough time in the day.
8. One boy thought his fever was because his dad finally changed the light bulbs and there was more light in his house...thus making him hotter...thus causing the fever....kids say the cutest things. When I started explaining about antibodies...he asked if those the ones shaped like X and Y...I said no, those are chromosomes. But didn't go further than that....that's a fifth grade discussion.
9. While doing this, my mom called and since no one in the family is having a crisis, I finally told her about the surgery.
10. This is not bad...I may do this again next Thursday.